Valid from March 2019
When you visit the Site or view our targeted advertisements, we automatically collect information through Cookies.
The information we collect through cookies includes your IP address, device ID, pages viewed, browsing data, browser and operating system you use, your internet provider, date and time information, Source URL and location, depending on the device you are using.
More information about Cookies: Cookies are a small fragment of data that a site deposits in your browser, saving them in the physical memory of the device. We deposit cookies on your computer when you visit our site. If you have any doubts about the presence of cookies on your device, you can set your browser to refuse all cookies or you can choose to accept or not cookies when they need to be deposited. You can also delete cookies from your device. However, if you choose to block or delete cookies, some functions of the site you visit may not work properly.
More information about pixels: pixels (also known as web beacons or gifs) are a small graphic object consisting of a single pixel that arrives on your computer as part of a web page or via an informative email, for example a newsletter. We may use the pixels to deposit or recognize a Cookie on your device, in case of use of our services.
Third Party Cookies: We allow a specific number of third parties to deposit Cookies. If you have any questions about the Cookies used and which third parties deposit these Cookies, please contact us using the contact details below.
Purposes of the collection
We use information that includes your personal data, collected through cookies, for the following purposes:
3. Provide Targeted Advertising: We use the information collected through Cookies in the context of our legitimate interests to deliver targeted advertising. When necessary, we ask for your consent before depositing cookies of this type. Once you have given your consent, at any time you can still cancel it or not allow the processing of your personal data for advertising purposes.
4. Market research: we use the information collected through cookies in the context of our legitimate interests for market research (for example, the analysis of market segments or trends, preferences and behaviors, research on products or services or on the effectiveness of marketing campaigns) or product development (for example the analysis of the characteristics of a market segment or group of consumers or the performance of our site, in order to improve the site itself).
Sharing of data
1. BookingSuite: Your personal data may be shared with BookingSuite BV based at Herengracht 597, 1017 CE Amsterdam, the Netherlands, the company that operates the suite.booking.com website.
2. Sharing with third parties: We share your personal data with third parties as permitted by law, in the manner described below, for example in the case of service providers acting on our behalf. We do not sell or rent your personal data.
3. Competent Authorities: We share personal data with law enforcement and other government authorities when required by law or as absolutely necessary for the detection, prevention or conduct of legal proceedings against fraud or crime.
Questions or complaints
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the management of your personal data or if you want to exercise your rights under this Notice , you can contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org . You can also contact your local data protection authority with any questions or complaints.
Changes to the information